Terms of Service / Private Commission Contract
When you commission me, you will be expected to agree to these terms. If you do not agree to these terms when prompted, I will not work with you. Failure to uphold these terms, when agreed upon, will result in action taken against you. If you have any questions that haven't been answered below, feel free to contact me about it!
- You are 18 years or older when commissioning me.
- You must always credit me (link back to this site / one of my social media profiles) when sharing my work.
- You are not buying the copyright to my work unless otherwise agreed upon. This means that you may NOT sell my work, copies of my work, or reproductions of my work, nor may you redistribute full-size artwork files (or .PSDs) / 3D assets unless otherwise stated by myself during the commission process.
- I have the right to cancel any commission at any time, for any reason. Rudeness or inappropriate behavior will get you blocked.
- I will never do any work without first receiving some form of payment. Payments accepted through Paypal, and interac e-transfer for Canadians. Cash accepted in person. Unless work has not started, only partial refunds will be issued.
- Refunds will not be provided for finished work. Partial refunds may either involve the sale of unfinished work, or sending the unfinished work to you - regardless of whether it is you or myself who cancels the contract.
- There are no set deadlines unless otherwise agreed upon. Please do not mistake work time estimates as deadlines.
- Private update requests are limited to once a month. Otherwise, I will contact you whenever I have significant progress on your commission to report.
- A max of 3 reference images must be provided, + must be in a well-lit setting / provide base colors. Model sheets for original characters preferred. If you don't have a reference image / model sheet, or want a new character design, you may commission one from me. Failure to provide accurate references falls on the commissioner, and may result in additional costs.
- Your commission concept may be as complex as you wish, but I'll need at least an emotion, pose, or theme to work with! If you have a scene in mind for your commission, be as descriptive as possible. Additional references for poses, props, etc. are welcome.
- Failure to inform me of a change in the Work-In-Progress / approval stages will fall on the commissioner, and may result in additional costs.
- You are free to crop artwork you commissioned to use as an icon, color in lineart you commissioned yourself, create 3D renders with purchased assets, or alter 3D assets yourself. However, you may NOT use artwork you did not commission yourself, nor pay someone to color in my artwork for you, nor pay someone else to alter my 3D assets without permission.